Monday, April 4, 2011

Indian River Lagoon Redfish 3/5/11

Had a call from Capt. Willy Le for a multi boat trip on the Indian River Lagoon.  We all met at Parrish Park and I had Andy and Neil on my boat for a day of redfishing.  We started out our day catching small redfish and keeper sea trout.  Neil was a experienced angler from Jacksonville with his biggest redfish at 30inches, so I wanted to try and get him a bigger fish.  Earlier that morning Willy and I found a school of black drum mixed with some 20-30lb redfish.  I decided for the last hour of our trip we would go back to that spot and chunk out some cut ladyfish.  It wasn't even 15min and one of the rods doubled over.  Neil fought the redfish for an hour and fifteen minutes before it finally gave up.  The fish was 46inches and weighed 32lbs, it was Neils biggest redfish and everyone was super excited when he landed it.  If your interested in booking a trip you can reach me at finandflycharters@gmail.com, www.finandflycharters.com or call (321) 652-5903.  Enjoy the photo's!

Tight Lines
Capt. Jamie Glasner
Fin & Fly Charters


No comments:

Post a Comment