Saturday, April 30, 2011

Indian River Black Drum and Trout 3/30/11

Had Greg and Ron on the bow of my boat today celebrating Ron's birthday.  The two brothers are local Florida boy's that love throwing artificial's.  We started out our day searching for tailing redfish.  We found ton's of tailing fish but they were be very stubborn today. Greg was able to hook into a nice slot fish but after fighting the fish for a couple minutes the hook pulled.  As I poled us along the shoreline I noticed out in the deeper water little tails were popping up.  Greg casted in the general area where I saw them hooking into his first black drum on artificial.  Towards the end of our trip we headed out to deeper water to catch some trout.  The trout bite was awesome and both Greg and Ron caught a handful to themselves.  If your interested in booking me for a fishing trip you can reach me at finandflycharters@gmail.com, www.finandflycharters.com or call (321) 652-5903.  Enjoy the photo's.

Tight Lines
Capt. Jamie Glasner
Fin & Fly Charters


No comments:

Post a Comment