Saturday, April 30, 2011

Snook fishing with the Slow N Low Girls 4/3/11

Had a call from a friend of mine asking me if I could take some girls that work at slow n low out fishing, I said sure.  So the next morning I met up with Annette, Lauren, and Mary at Port Canaveral for some snook fishing.  We headed south out of the port looking for bait and let me tell you there was bait pods everywhere!  I had Annette drive the boat for me while I threw the cast net.  There was so much bait that when I threw the net the bait fish were swimming the net up to the surface.  Once we got the bait into the live well we headed back to the mouth of the port to start fishing.  The bite at first was a little slow but gradually pick up.  Lauren was the first one that hooked up, this snook was a slob but after fighting it for ten minutes the hook pulled.  Lauren then hooked into two more snook landing one nice one that was in the upper to over slot range.  About twenty minutes later Annette hooked up with a nice snook and landed it.  Mary on the other hand just layed around trying to get a nice tan.  The following day I took Chessnee and his girl friend Tina out for some snook.  We landed two nice snook and also caught a nice 12pound tripletail. Both days were excellent fishing so if your interested in booking a trip with me for snook you can reach me at finandflycharters@gmail.com, www.finandflycharters.com or call (321) 652-5903. Here is a little video along with some photo's.

Tight Lines
Capt. Jamie Glasner
Fin & Fly Charters

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    Bahamas Yacht Charters

    ReplyDelete