Monday, April 11, 2011

March Madness 2011

Fishing in March last month was incredible, the redfish and trout bite was insane.  In early March the water temp was still a little cool which kept hundreds of redfish and trout in deep troughs and in some residential canals.  All my clients that fish with me last month had a blast.  As the water temp starts to warm up the trout will start spawning, moving out of the creeks and deep troughs.  The lure that was on fire during March was the Berkley Gulp 3inch Natural Shrimp on a 1/8-1/4oz jig head.  If you would like to come and catch redfish and trout with me you can reach me at finandflycharters@gmail.com, www.finandflycharters.com or call (321) 652-5903. I hope you all enjoy the photo's!

Tight Lines
Capt. Jamie Glasner
Fin & Fly Charters







No comments:

Post a Comment