Friday, February 18, 2011

Redfish Bonanza on the Indian River Lagoon 2/18/11

Had Ken Barbour on the bow of my boat today for sight fishing schools of redfish.  The fishing conditions couldn't get any better than what they were today, dead slick calm waters with bright blue sky along with perfect water temps.  We started out are day sight fishing tailing redfish with top water lures which was a lot of fun, we were only able to get one redfish on top water but had plenty of misses.  After fishing with top water we switched to one of my favorites the Berkley Gulp Jerk Shad.  I'll tell you what, that jerk bait did the job today.  The school we found had prolly 100-200 fish in it with upper slot and over slot fish.  At the end of our trip we ended up with a total of 5 redfish 2 of which were in the upper 30's.  If your interested in catching some of these slobs I am available and you can reach me at finandflycharters@gmail.com, www.finandflycharters.com or call (321) 652-5903.

Tight Lines
Capt. Jamie Glasner
Fin & Fly Charters







1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.
    super luxury Bahamas yachts

    ReplyDelete