Friday, March 9, 2012

Orlando, Titusville, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral Fishing Report 3/9/12

The redfish bite inshore is still on fire!!! Multiple redfish around 40 inches along with mid to upper slot fish. The trout bite has been also exceptionally well with multiple fish over 20 inches. Along the beaches of Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach are the cobia, one of my favorite fish to eat and sight fish. The cobia have been ranging from 20-76 pounds which is a good amount of meat off of one fish. Within the next couple weeks we should start seeing pogies show up which are my favorite bait to use.  When the pogies show up the snook bite is on!!! So that's something to look forward to. Here are some photo's of some of my client's from the past week along with another video....Enjoy!  If your interested in booking a trip with me you can reach me at finandflycharters@gmail.com, www.finandflycharters.com or call (321) 652-5903.

Tight Lines
Capt. Jamie Glasner
Fin & Fly Charters






1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    Bahamas Yacht Rentals

    ReplyDelete